Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Feeling of my days

in fact , I really hope I have time to write an article about my life or my feeling, but not about computer again.

Facing computer day and night make me scared. However , I am a programmer and my duty is too solve problem, I have no choice since I think my abilities is not enough for solve the problem .

But what can I do ?
Skip learning and learning only.

I want take an rest at week end, but my new dead line is on next Thursday. That's mean I need go self-studying on weekend cos I don't have enough time to spend one that.

Today , I miss my lesson to learn how to take photo at SSP, and also the time to eat dinner ....
on the coming weekend , would spend the time on studying but not going for shopping.

playing mobile game is a method that could spend little time but escape form my high pressure ..
although I think it's wasting my time , but I think it's really work !

* * *
It's poor , I keep working until 11pm tonight , while the moment my mum phone me , I feel really warm and want to cry .

I really hope back home on time Every night , having dinner with family ,
drink a warm soup and then watch the tv ...It's so simple to many ppl but I have long time haven't own this life style

I hope enjoy my family life while I am still alive /.\

No comments :

Post a Comment